When was the last time you learnt something for the first time?
When last did you consciously come across something that improved you one way or another?
As much as you can, take out time daily to read something (something relevant and useful), listen to a great content, watch a great video, etc.
Here are simple and practical ways you can learn daily:
1. Read an article
2. Listen to a podcast
3. Read a book
4. Update yourself on the news
5. Watch a useful video on YouTube
6. Ask meaningful questions
7. Teach someone something good.
How do you Gain by Learning?
1. You broaden your horizons
2. You make informed decisions
3. You are updated about what’s going on around you
4. You improve your critical thinking ability
5. You get better at something.
How would you learn today?